Do you like your Ravello GM?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am trying to decide on a fall handbag. It will be my 2nd LV. I have been looking at the Illovo on here and eLuxury, but now the Ravello GM has caught my eye.

I wondered how those of you who have it like it. I am usually a small bag girl, so I think the size is okay for me.

2. I'm also interested in the answer to this question. I am also a small bag girl, and recently bought the Ravello PM. I love it, but I may exchange it for the GM or Marais because I'm thinking I may want a larger shoulder bag.

I was originally going to get the Illovo PM, but prefer the Ravello PM. The Illovo PM has more room than the Ravello PM, however I didn't like how it loses its shape so easily; I prefer more structured bags.

Good luck!

Melissa

3. Thanks Melissa, I know someone posted pictures of hers, but can't remember who. Hopefully, we'll get some response.

As I said, I've been debating about the Illovo. I kind of want an unstructured bag, but I usually like a structured bag and can't get two right now. I'll have to go to a store and check them out, I guess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice