Do You Like Your Job?

As someone about to enter the corporate world after graduation, I'm a little apprehensive about dynamics between coworkers, bosses, etc. My field is particularly political and definitely not a meritocracy. I've always gotten along extremely well with almost everyone and made friends easily, so I think I should be fine. Here's to hoping I like my job!

most of the time i like my job, but right now i think i have the winter blues (i called in sick today and i'm soooo not). my boss is a nice guy, but he's such a dork, the kind of guy you try to not to laugh at when you see him coming down the hall, very, very goofy. and he's lazy! he's always piling things on me b/c he's so lazy. i dunno, i'm sure as soon as it calms down and spring arrives i'll be fine.

I've had to stop complaining about my job (to my parents, at least) because Pop always comes back with "If it was fun, they wouldn't call it work!" But no, I don't really like my 9-5 job because it is boring and completely lacks challenge. However, it pays the bills and gives both my boyfriend and I insurance. I do it simply so that I can run my other 2 business, which I do like. I have my own real estate appraisal company and I have an online vintage purse store (http://www.vintage-stash.com). I figure that the boredom of my 9-to-5'er is worth it if it allows me do also pursue what I really want to do.

Pradasmeadow said:
Guiding Light and As The Wirld turns

( Im hooked on YnR too ! ) I lke Philis and Nick together , dont you ? LOL :lol:

haha...i get so aggravated from all the switch-a-roos on these soaps! days is reallly bad for that.

i've never watched atwt or gl...are these the ones with susan lucci?

you are just soo lucky to have that job! you must get to keep clothes and get killer discounts!

I've been at my current job since finishing grad school; I'm in the corporate world but have been lucky in working for a good firm and great people. The work and deadlines are demanding but it's challenging work. Plus, the firm was very generous with me when I had my baby.

i've never watched atwt or gl...are these the ones with susan lucci?

No Susan Lucci is on one life to live. I think thats channel 7 depending on the State of course.
I only deal with CBS Channel 2