Do you like versace?

1. Do you like Versace bags and accesories?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I absolutly adore the white bag they have in at the moment, I think its a special edition? It's absultly perfect and on my "want list".

3. i love the Metallic Monogram Bag. i'm thinking of getting it when i go to Manhattan in 3 weeks, but i'll have to see it for myself first

[​IMG]

swoon with me...

4. That bag is absolutely beautiful to me, its on my wish list as well but I doubt I will ever have the money for one. Its so pretty in red too.

5. I used to love it long2 time ago, back in the 90s.... but I guess now is it to bling2?

6. Some of the Versace bags are gorgeous, and some are just a little too over the top for my taste.

7. The one i'm talking about loks like this but its beautiful white leather, Amazing.

8. that bag is just TDF :love:

9. Are you kidding? I love Versace. Thank you for starting this thread. Anyway, here is one of my favorite bags. It's from Versace. Also, I can post some of my Versace dresses if you want. I even have a Versace Atelier dress. I asked for one after I saw Angelina wearing a leather Versace Atelier dress. I wanted a leather dress so bad after I saw Angelina wearing one. I love it! I haven't worn it yet though. My cousin's wedding is on May 10. So, I think I'll wear it then.

[​IMG]

10. Versace is so-so for me. I think that many of its designs are too extravagant and over the top for daily use. High, High prices toos. No wonder Versace is undergoing "restructuring"

11. Well, Versace made a comeback in late 2004. Now, it's very high up there. I'm talking about the apparel. Unfortunately, their bags and accessories don't get a lot of credit. It's the same with Dolce & Gabbana comeback. They had a comeback in 2003 after a long hiatus. They were hot, hot, hot in the mid-90s. To be precise, their peak was 1995-1996. After that, the company kinda declined after being too overrated. But, it came back with a bang 3 years ago. I remember when I was 9 in 1996, I wanted a Dolce & Gabbana t-shirt so bad. My mom was sooo into the brand. So, she got me an extra small Dolce & Gabbana logo t-shirt. It was still too loose. LOL! Anyway, it's the same with the bags. At first, Dolce bags were not that "in demand." Now, they're kinda hot. This season, I only bought one Dolce bag. I don't like their bag designs a lot this season. But, Dolce & Gabbana is definitely my favorite clothes brand. I'm addicted! It's probably the most clothes I own and buy from a single fashion house.

12. Oh, OF COURSE!! :nuts: I Love Versace. I always watch shows of Versace, it's so perfect and beautiful. And you should take that perfect bag at the weeding ;)))

13. So great :biggrin: it's limited luxurious collection of accesories.

and here are great pics of great VERSACE bags and shoes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. I love the clothes. I'm not too familiar with the bags.

15. Me too. And it's only just small part of Versace clothes of Imperium VERSACE. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice