Do you like/use purse organizers?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi!

Do you like and/or use purse organizers? I have two, and I think they are very nice. First I bought one made by some Swedish company, I think. I think it is very handy, but unfortunately it's a little two small. Fortunately, it wasn't expensive, and I can still use with some small bags.

Because I found that organizer handy, but too small I bought a bigger one, this time a British BagPod, size medium. I already love it, and since it's made of leather, I hope to use it for a long time.

Hugs,
    BellaPippa

2. I have one but I don't really like it. I found that I could only use it in structured bags. I only mine on one bag. For my other bags, I find it easier to just put everything into my makeup pouch. I don't carry much anyways. But for things that I worry about, such as pens (in case of leaking) or keys (scratching up leather interior), I just put those into my makeup pouch.

3. ^I'm the the same, that I put the pen inside of my make-up pouch. I don't have any bag organizer, I usually only carry a make-up pouch, a wallet and my cellphones, I do sometimes have to bring an umbrella or a book so I don't see the use of a bag organizer.

4. My mum kindly bought one for me from Muji. It's small, made from nylon and has heaps of little pockets and two compartments. I find it extremy useful to be used inside super slouchy handbag like my Bal twiggy. I can actually find my stuff easier & quicker. I'm so used to it now that I use it all the time when I carry my bigger handbags too.

5. Hi, please try a search. We have several existing threads on purse organizers that you can read or join. Thanks! :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.