Do you like to "just look?"

1. Or do you have to have money when you go out to shop? No window-shopping and dreaming for you?

2. I like window shopping and figuring out what I want. One time I can go to the mall and figure out what I like, compare contrast. I feel comfortable doing so.

3. I really wish I could just "window shop" Dont get me wrong I have tried, but fail every time!

4. love to window shop. sometimes, that's all that's needed for "retail therapy"

though I admit, I've been known to cave and pull out the credit card :shame:

5. I just like to shop period! Whether it's just looking or it's buying :P

6. I like to window shop sometimes but If I don't have the money I avoid it.

7. Absolutely. Some days i just go to LV in Neiman Marcus and look at the bags. It does make me feel good to just look. However, it makes me feel best when i purchase, :P)

8. Sometimes I go just to look, but most of the time it's to buy. Or, a just to look trip turns into a buying trip :shame: The only time I really go just to look is when I go to Sound Advice or Best Buy to look at TVs or other electronics. I really want an LCD TV for our bedroom, but I'm cheap with that would rather spend the money on bags :lol:

9. i like to look. and check out the inventory. see what's new... i just don't like it when the SA's keep asking if you need help. that's annoying.

10. i like to window shop, especially if i don't have money to buy something. this way i can at least look at stuff i want :smile:

11. I like to window-shop. Most of the time, I won't buy since it would likely be an impulse buy. But I love looking at all the stuff!

12. I like window shopping, but I usually have something I plan on buying when I go shopping. Like I might go out to buy shoes, and then end up looking at all kinds of things :biggrin:

13. Ditto! "Just look" always turns into "Must buy" *sigh* :lol:

14. same here..that's my biggest deterrent. they always make me feel guilty.

15. you have to bring money just in case :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice