Do you like to "just look?"

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

Minnie

O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
NJ,US
I like window shopping and figuring out what I want. One time I can go to the mall and figure out what I like, compare contrast. I feel comfortable doing so.

jenna

*flower power*
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
Bay Area
love to window shop. sometimes, that's all that's needed for "retail therapy"

though I admit, I've been known to cave and pull out the credit card :shame:

Feb 20, 2006
Absolutely. Some days i just go to LV in Neiman Marcus and look at the bags. It does make me feel good to just look. However, it makes me feel best when i purchase, :P)

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Sometimes I go just to look, but most of the time it's to buy. Or, a just to look trip turns into a buying trip :shame: The only time I really go just to look is when I go to Sound Advice or Best Buy to look at TVs or other electronics. I really want an LCD TV for our bedroom, but I'm cheap with that would rather spend the money on bags :lol:

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
i like to look. and check out the inventory. see what's new... i just don't like it when the SA's keep asking if you need help. that's annoying.

*JJ*

En Vogue
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Europe
i like to window shop, especially if i don't have money to buy something. this way i can at least look at stuff i want :smile:

shu

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
I like to window-shop. Most of the time, I won't buy since it would likely be an impulse buy. But I love looking at all the stuff!

Vixy

O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
NY
ranskimmie said:
I really wish I could just "window shop" Dont get me wrong I have tried, but fail every time!
Ditto! "Just look" always turns into "Must buy" *sigh* :lol:

gingerB

gingerB
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
fayden said:
i like to look. and check out the inventory. see what's new... i just don't like it when the SA's keep asking if you need help. that's annoying.

same here..that's my biggest deterrent. they always make me feel guilty.