Do You Like This?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was really debating about this bag.
    It's unusual. The body of the bag is an olive canvas, the faux leather-trim is really quite nice and looks real and the flowers attached are actually very vibrant and sweet. The inside is lined with a blue and white striped seersucker. You can wear it over your forearm, it fits under your underarm and comes with a detachable strap to wear as a messenger.
    But as cute as it is.....is too young for someone say....over 35 but under 50 with a bit of a funky flair? I know...you need to fly your freak flag....be you....but just wondering what everyone's thoughts were.

Attached Files:

2. :smile:

3. If you like it I say go for it.

I can't say I'm a fan of it personally, but don't let me or anybody else's opinion stop you if it's calling you. I think somebody in your age bracket could rock it just as well as anybody else. :yes:

4. the color seems a little deep for me.

5. I think it would work for someone with an artsy look. :tup: :tup:

6. too busy for me i prefer without the flowers but i'm a plain person when it comes to bag

7. cute :smile:

8. anthropology-ish to me :smile:

9. Definitely funky. If it makes you smile, then wear it with panache.

10. i think it's sweet. not my style but if it's yours, go for it!

11. very unique! i like it!

12. i think it's cute

13. Cute...what I can tell is that you do like it,so just go for it

14. I think I'd prefer it without the flowers, but that's probably what it is about it that you love, so go for it!

15. i think it is cute. actually it all depends on the styling. you can carry a bag that is tdf but it can still look wrong. if you like it and it works with your style/clothes, go for it!