do you like this?

1. what do you think?

60022_SVMC_d2.jpg
  2. Hmmm, not so much my taste.

3. I like it - it's cute!

4. I like it..I think it's really cute!

5. for the cell right? cute and fun

6. it's freakin' adorable!! :biggrin:

7. I was just looking at that on their website LOL! I like it, I think it's really cute, but, my phone is pink, so, it would drive me nuts to have a pink phone and yellow moon. But, of my phone was silver or black, I'd get it in a heartbeat!!

8. Aww, that's really cute.

9. Cute.

10. yeah i have that razorish samsung in black, so i was thinking to dress it up to pick one up? the hearts and the butterflies that they usually have arent me at all, and i passed on the fruit for some reason that i dont even remember. but hmm i like it but is it worth the money?

11. yea, I've got the watermelon and strawberry one and it's so cute! and I toss my phone around too, and still, it sticks with my phone! I think this would look adorbale on a black phone, I say get it! :biggrin:

12. Agree!!

13. I love those cell phone lanyards. I broke my first one though! I am pretty hard on my cell phone. I would just be careful. :biggrin:

14. do you think itll hit outlets later?
    digby! do you have picts of your fruit one?

15. its so cute get itt!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice