Do you like this wristlet

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey everyone. I saw this old patchwork wristlet online and wanted to know if you liked it or not.[​IMG]

2. I'm not a wristlet person..I mean I always look at them online & in the stores I guess just admiring them. But, I can never just buy it b/c then I would be thinking what would I actually use it for..I can't go anywhere w/o a purse LOL. But the one you are looking at is really cute!! I say GO FOR IT!!

3. I am on the fence about that pattern. Its looks better from far away. Does that make any sense? Kinda like a picasso (sp?).

4. Thanks everyone

5. I love it! And I have tons of wristlets and find them super functional for a night on the town when you don't want to carry a big ole purse. OR ..when you DO carry the big ole purse...they are nice to attached around the straps to keep track of essentials like cell or keys!

6. I own that wristlet and I love it. make sure the one you are looking at is not a fake (if you are seeing it on eBay.)

7. And I use my wristlets as cosmetics bags inside my purse, or as casual evening bags.

8. Its pretty! I try and stay away from anything that has suede on it though. I always use them to seperate my make up in my purse or anything liquid (eye drops). Great organizers!

9. I think it's cute. I'm not a huge fan on the patchwork but I like this patchwork better than most that they have made.

10. its cute

11. I approve!

12. I really like it. I've seen it at a couple of outlets, so, if there is one close to you, you'd be better off buying from there, knowing it 100% suthentic, vs. taking that chance w/ eBay...and it was about 45 I think....maybe less....I can't really remember lol...I love the tote in this, but, still can't decide if I want it or not. I do love the patchwork on this one and I normally can't stand them!

13. i've seen it today in my local coach store.. and mmm didnt win my heart:oh: .. but do see it in real life.. then you'll really know if u love it or not :cool:

14. I think it's really pretty! It's the only pattern from the patchwork collection that I've really liked so far :smile:

15. I love it!!