Do you like this Victoria Beckham outfit?

1. [​IMG]

I think that's what she's wearing to the TomKat wedding....

2. Victoria Beckham leaves a luxury hotel in downtown Rome on November 18, 2006. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have chosen a 15th century castle just outside of Rome as the location for their celebrity wedding. (Tony Gentile/Reuters)

3. she looks ridiculous :rolleyes: Only french people can wear such a hat properly

4. [​IMG]

5. In my eyes, VB can do no wrong (although I don't many of us could get away with that hat:smile:

6. Actually I like that hat. I wonder who it's by? Looks like Philip Treacy but the details match the dress....

7. I think wearing a hat (with the exception of a baseball cap or one of those knit caps in winter) is a very bold statement in general. You hardly ever see people do it.... It's too bad. In the latest Jane magazine there are some adorable oversized hats I wish I could wear (without people thinking I'm crazy). :s

8. I love hats....I always wear them at weddings. Not enough people do nowadays!

And I dont think a hat like this can only be worn by a certain race - whats that about!

9. I love the dress, but not the hat. She can definitely pull it off though =)

10. Beautiful dress but it looks like a space ship landed on her head.

11. i think the oufit looks great, and she has a killer tan to match the oufit as well :smile:

12. I think the hat would be really cute if it were smaller. It just looks ridiculous because she's so tiny.

Maybe she thought the wedding theme was "Come as Xenu's spaceship." ?

13. Please don't throw stones at me ..... but I don't think she carries this look or any others very well.

14. ^ kat, i totally agree. i hope no one throws stones at me either! LOL

15. i love this haute couture look she's going for. absolutely fantastic

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice