Do You Like This Stella McCartney's Over sized Cardigan ?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

I think it swallows Mary Kate, but I do love this cardigan.

Mary Kate was spotted running around Manhattan and Selma was grocery shopping In LA

What do you think ?

2. I think she does oversized sweaters really well-I loved what she did for H&M,even-but MK is overwhlemed by it for sure!

3. I love it and have been desperately looking for it!!!!:nuts: I missed it on Net-A-Porter.com" target="_blank" class="TPFinsert" rel="nofollow">Net-A-Porter recently they that color and navy. If you see it in NYC PM me Pradasmeadow, PLEASE!!!!

4. I think the fact MK wore shorts, it ended up looking not so over whelming. I love her entire outfit. also, I think SB looks hot minus the butch cut.

5. I like! Looks cozy and fashion-forward.

6. Sure :yes:

7. I'm not fond of it. It's a little bit much in my opinion.

8. Oh! I adore it too? Do we know who its by?

9. ^^ It's by Stella McCartney.:idea:

10. Yes. sorry that question made me sound really stupid. I meant when? As in what season. Mind elsewhere, not concentrating!

11. It's too much.

12. i love it, it sort of reminds me of the oversized cardigan she did for h&m. i've worn that pretty much to death, i'd love to replace it with this :lol:

13. I love the cardigan, where can you buy it? :confused1:

can somewho please tell me what handbag Mary Jane is carrying i can see (i think) that it is Chanel but does anybody know which model.:confused1:

14. Not really. I'm not into the oversized schlumpy stuff anymore, JMHO.

15. i like it:yes::yes: