Do You Like This Preppy Look ?

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

This is not a look for me, or my husband.

However my friend Holland just loves this look, she loves to see men do this with their sweaters too !

How about you ? Do you like this preppy look ?

2. on a girl yes, a guy, no

3. Whoa! Thats a negative for me (male & female) :Push:

4. I can't stress enough how much I hate the preppy look!!!

5. No, I don't like the look for either.

6. I don't like the preppy look very much.

7. I think it kind of looks cute for boys. But emphasis on the term boys, men ought not to do it !

8. Not on guy's. If I saw my husband dressed like that I'd die laughing:smile:

9. On the right man and the right woman...yes...it looks fine, but not for me or my hubby...that would be laughable!

10. I think the preppy look is hard for most people to pull off. I've seen a few cute, young, blonde girls who can work it pretty well, but on most people it just comes off as frumpy.

11. i like the preppy look a lot (the preppy look does well in the South), but i don't like the shoulder sweater.

12. I dont think everyone can pull off the preppy look, but if a person is able to pull it off, I think it looks great. :biggrin:

13. I like a guy to be preppy, but the sweater over the shoulders is a little too much.

And I love Lilly Pulitzer for girls & mommies!

14. on the right gal, sure, but not on Males.
    DH wants me to sport this look. . . haven't indulged him though! LOL!

15. On girls yes...on guys...well maybe on the campus of Harvard or Princeton lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice