Do you like this maxi dress?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi

I need a few opinions on this maxi dress from Matty M? I can't decide on the pattern and material... most of my maxi dresses are cotton but this one is silk on the bottom. What do you think? It is only $168

TIA

Attached Files:

2. I like it. Very cute.

3. Very pretty - looks like it will make you look very tall with the long stripes. :tup:

4. I really like it. I think it's flattering too!

5. I think its beautiful and the colors are pretty.

6. #6 Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
    Personally I don't really like dark colours anyway as I like to look more summery and less severe

7. I like it and silk falls beautifully

8. You will love silk dress. Just be careful with stain , for sure dark color will help with this problem. This dress is so cute , I love this style ,for me just to dark for summer I will only wear for evening . Some of my friends wear darker summer clothing all the time , and look so pretty.

9. I love the cotton/silk contrast! It also looks like it would fit many body styles.

10. I like it alot! The body hugging bodice and flowy silk skirt make it perfect. Very pretty.

11. I like it.

12. I think it's great, looks better than a lot of the maxi dresses i've seen.. :smile:

13. I like it too!

14. I like it...the colours are very nice!

15. Thanks for the feedback everyone! I think it is a sure buy now :smile: