Do You Like This In Silver?

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Okay, picture if you will this bag....NOT in green suede, but in SILVER. Are we loving it? :tup: Or not..... :tdown:
It's large - about 21" across so that's kinda big, but it's not stiff....any thoughts?
Do we hate silver? Love silver? Hate the style? Think it's hot?

Attachments

• B5TA01A1011.jpg
    B5TA01A1011.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 62
  • B5TA01A10112.jpg
    B5TA01A10112.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 122
This bag was nice in the soft, drapey, thin, mossy colored nubuk but in the metallic it was not nearly as nice. It didnt take on the same shape. It folded in all the wrong places. Trust me , let this one go!

and way too shiny, too! The metallics that are cool now are the more burnished ones. Tano has some amazing ones for fall in pewter, bronze and gold. But they are all more subdued. That bag in silver was like tinfoil, girl!

and way too shiny, too! The metallics that are cool now are the more burnished ones. Tano has some amazing ones for fall in pewter, bronze and gold. But they are all more subdued. That bag in silver was like tinfoil, girl!

Then you KNOW I'm up for pewter in the fall....I have a Kooba Lucy in Silver that sits and sits....I'm really over the Lucy style, and I'm not that into the grommets, but I'm too guilty for letting it go because once that baby's gone, it's GONE.
:wtf:

Okay, picture if you will this bag....NOT in green suede, but in SILVER. Are we loving it? :tup: Or not..... :tdown:
It's large - about 21" across so that's kinda big, but it's not stiff....any thoughts?
Do we hate silver? Love silver? Hate the style? Think it's hot?

I would actually prefer the olive green in the picture you provided of the bag - that's one awesome neutral colour!