do you like this frock?

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006

I am not a dress-wearer:nogood:
and my body type is diificult to dress which is exactly why I never wear them.
I have big BBs and no waist. So everything makes me feel like a linebacker :P because I'm sort of boxy shaped. The good news is I have thin shapely legs, so a shorter dress is good for me.
But I need something w/o a belt and not too fitted.
We're going to Rome in a month and I'll need several dresses for this trip.
I'm oddly drawn to this one but need some girlfriends true opinions on it.
:tender:purty please?

that's the only color.
B/W is good for me so I don't have to bring too many shoes :Push:
I'm reaching by enjoying teh pattern at all as I'd normally choose something much more subdued. I think a true Pucci print would cause the DH too much embarrasment.
I thought it being b/w helped subdue the pattern?

I LOVE the second one you posted. I am shaped similarly, as my shoulders are wider than I'd like and I do not look good in belted styles. I would fear the first dress simply because the straighter neckline accented in black might make you look even more broad across the shoulders/bust. The second dress softens the neckline more and the accents at the bottom of the sleeves work really well to make shoulders appear less prominent. It is a style that works very well for me.

I like both of those Swanky! Great for day & evening!
I think when travelling it is great to stick to a colour theme, otherwise you end up with a zillion accessories! With those 2 dresses you just need one black bag & one pair of black sandals!
Have a great trip! My son & g/f are going to Rome end of the month I am so jealous lol