do you like this combo?

I like bright and/or busy accessories, too - makes it easier to find in my purse:smile: Right now I am carrying a black bag with black cosmetic case and mostly black wallet - what a pain! I am just too lazy to change to my brighter wallet

Love them all! I would just choose them independently of each other and go with what appeals to you individually. How often do you have to pull out your wallet and cosmetic case at the same time? Really only at the airport if you get pulled aside for a thorough search...;)

If you want it to match/coordinate (the items inside your bag), and if you are getting the LV wallet (which is stunning!!!!), I think I would got with the patent coach wristlet. Regardless though, you can't go wrong with any of them. I personally don't care of the items in my bag match each other or the bag, I use what I really like. So, get the items that speak to you most!

I like bright and/or busy accessories, too - makes it easier to find in my purse:smile: Right now I am carrying a black bag with black cosmetic case and mostly black wallet - what a pain! I am just too lazy to change to my brighter wallet

If you want it to match/coordinate (the items inside your bag), and if you are getting the LV wallet (which is stunning!!!!), I think I would got with the patent coach wristlet. Regardless though, you can't go wrong with any of them. I personally don't care of the items in my bag match each other or the bag, I use what I really like. So, get the items that speak to you most!

Love them all! I would just choose them independently of each other and go with what appeals to you individually. How often do you have to pull out your wallet and cosmetic case at the same time? Really only at the airport if you get pulled aside for a thorough search...;)

You all speak the truth! I have very weird OCD, I like the inside to have some commonality, it's quite strange!! Usually I like bright accessories, I currently use the last year's print from henri bendel with the blue and purple and yellow. I like things from different brands in my purse but I like then to have a commonality, usually some shade of color. It's so silly I know, If I told my BF that i wanted a new cosmetic case and agenda because I got a new wallet (and the agenda I never use which is sad cuz its also LV vernis. I'm crazy I totally own up to it! :lol: