Do you like this Bosca bag?

Kathy K said:
VERY nice. Where did you get it?

Actually, they have it on Ashford.com. I just ordered it this morning. I also got the matching checkbook wallet. The bag is only $265 (cheap for me:shame: ) & I had a 20% off coupon. SO I got the bag & wallet for $291 plus free shipping! It's a deal I couldn't pass up! Will post pics of the bag once I get it if any of you are interested.

Got the bag today.. Please excuse the red security tag on the front. I don't want to remove it until I'm sure I want to keep it... The color is a bit different than what I expected but it is pretty anyway. Not sure if it's "too much". Any thoughts ladies?

Attachments

• DSC01539.JPG
    DSC01539.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC01543.JPG
    DSC01543.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 93
passerby said:
Acegirl, the colour isn't as pretty as in the pic but it's still nice :biggrin: What's the quality of the leather like? I am curious as I've read about Bosca (wallets mostly) on ebags.

The leather is gorgeous. It's very soft & slouchy. I couldn't get the bag to sit up on it's own. It's very well made. I'm just having doubts about the color now:sad:

The blue's quite nice actually (somewhat like the "question mark" emoticon on this very forum). Glad to hear the leather's gorgeous. When is the latest you must decide, acegirl?

I have 30 days to return it.. Here is another pic I took outside this morning. I'm so torn.. Funny, this is the 1 bag my husband has an opinion about (he likes it) Given my love for all things blue, he's surprised I'm having doubts..I dunno:hrmm:

Attachments

• DSC01553.JPG
    DSC01553.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 109