Do you like this bag? YOUR OPINION?

I do like it - but, I like most b-bags. I have an affinity for messenger bags too.

I am going to move this thread to the balenciaga forum so you get more views. :biggrin:

zacorey, there was a thread about messenger bags about a week ago. I pasted the link below.

I LOVE Balenciaga bags, have several in various colors and styles, but I must say that I HATE the messenger bag. I think it is fabulous on guys, but for girls -- not cute or sophisticated at all! You can find my specific objections in the thread that I linked.

http://www.purseforum.com/balenciaga/does-anyone-have-the-messenger-6361.html

angstofgumby said:
zacorey, there was a thread about messenger bags about a week ago. I pasted the link below.

I LOVE Balenciaga bags, have several in various colors and styles, but I must say that I HATE the messenger bag. I think it is fabulous on guys, but for girls -- not cute or sophisticated at all! You can find my specific objections in the thread that I linked.

http://www.purseforum.com/balenciaga/does-anyone-have-the-messenger-6361.html

Thanks so so so much for the info!!! :biggrin: I didn't know it was really a men's bag! After reading the other posts I think it would not be the bag for me! I was thinking the width & length may look odd. I have to go see them in person- I am picky about strap length! I wish they had an adjustable strap.

zacorey said:
Thanks so so so much for the info!!! :biggrin: I didn't know it was really a men's bag! After reading the other posts I think it would not be the bag for me! I was thinking the width & length may look odd. I have to go see them in person- I am picky about strap length! I wish they had an adjustable strap.

You're welcome, zacorey. I really wanted to love this bag, but it was truly awful on me. If you see the bag in person, please give us a report. I would love to hear your impressions of it.

If you are looking for a larger size bag that is easy to carry, you might want to take a look at the Day (aka Hobo). You can wear this bag over your shoulder and it is very big and roomy. I can fit tons of stuff in mine. Good luck.

I totally agree with angstofgumby. (Wow, that took me several times to type angst's name). I think the Day is more of what you will like and probably use a lot more of. It's pretty much the same style as the Messenger, but definitely for women.

BalenciagaLove said:
I totally agree with angstofgumby. (Wow, that took me several times to type angst's name). I think the Day is more of what you will like and probably use a lot more of. It's pretty much the same style as the Messenger, but definitely for women.

BalenciagaLove, please feel free to shorten my name to gumby if you would like.

What do you think of this bag? Is this the Balenciaga messanger bag? I know it's huge but has anyone seen it in real life? What is the name of this bag and do you know the price?

This one is a new style, called the courier. Its wider than the messenger, so it doesn't have some of the same issues. It isn't exactly 'feminine', but I quite liked it - I think it depends on the colour. The large is enormous though - like 'I could live in it' enormous - but it comes in a medium size too, which might be more your speed.