Do you like the Zippy style ??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm thinking of buying this kind of Paddy... because i've already the regulare satchel in dark grey and ivory.. a loaf tan is on my way ...and a Edith in Whisky

Suggestions?

Zippy.jpg
  2. I didnt think I would until I saw it in person. I love it! But in the smaller size, not the large one.

3. I think is the smaller size...

4. l_b, the smaller zippy is a really cute bag, and I really like it in mousse from your pic!

5. I have it in chocolate and just :love: :love: :love: it!

6. I always liked the zippy style. And the mousse, gorgeous!

7. I saw the mousse zippy IRL and almost lost consiousness, it was so beautiful.

8. I love the zippy style!!
    Go for it...

9. Not a big fan of the zippy myself but I do like the mousse colour! And wow, l_b, you are quite the Chloe girl!!!

10. The Zippy is great! I have it in anthracite!

11. I prefer the regular satchel, but the zippy seems really practical ... and the color is tdf!

12. Thank you ladies!

13. I think i'm going to buy it.. it is really beautiful!

14. I like it, i think it would be a great addition to your chloe fam. I prefer the smaller size, the large one is way TOO BIG!

15. I think the medium Zippy is really cute, but the large is way too big and wide.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice