do you like the way the batignolles horizonal looks when it develops patina?

Bag Fetish said:
here are pic's with some patina
0729horizontal1.JPG

0729horizontal4.JPG
your pictures and patina are georgous! I love the way it looks with the patina much better. I wore mine to Atlantic City last week and when I saw the one at the store, compared to mine...I hate it when its white. Love the patina much better. Wish mine was as dark as yours, but its getting there!

i don't know yet. my BH is only starting to develop a little bit of patina and so far i don't mind. but i'm sure if it gets dark and splotchy i may not like it. i saw a woman today with the BH and her straps were BROWN. completely brown. don't know if that is patina at it's really late stages or what, but it looked nice from a distance.

All vachetta will eventually develop a darker patina. I used to :heart: only the lighter vachetta but now I getting to the point that I like the medium patina too. As my bags get darker I think that the dark patina will grow on me. My vintage Speedy has a darker patina and I love it :love:

The BH looks great with a darker patina IMO.

I have learned a lot about this patina today. I did not know that there was a name for it. I think that it adds lots of character to the bag. Fortunetly a lot of the fake ones out there don't do this, of course they may and I just did not know about it.

I don't like it when the patina develops fully (like completely dark brownish) because I really love that naked vachetta look... Iono...I think it's really sexy and exotic lol! (I'm so weird...lol) However, knowing that I cannot stop time (I am no Uma Thurman in my Super Ex-gf), I also like a bit of patina. It's kinda like tanned, bronze leather which develops after a year or so.