do you like the way the batignolles horizonal looks when it develops patina?

1. I've recently fallen in love with the batignolles horizontal, but I think that is because I've only been seeing them new with new light vachetta. I recently saw some pictures of one that had started to get a patina and I really didn't care for it. Am I the only one who feels this way, or am I being crazy since I haven't seen one in person with a patina?

2. here are pic's with some patina
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I love it with the patina!! The mono looks so much better with the leather having some color to it. IMO

4. ^^ I totally agree with you

5. Hmmmm, I like it better without patina for some reason. I kep forgetting that the bags will get patina eventually.

6. I have a BH and it is new. I can't wait for the patina. I think it looks nice.

7. i hate the patina. if there were any way i could stop it from happening entirely, i would :yes:

8. I :heart: it with the Patina!!!:love:

9. I love it with patina too or any patina on any mono!

10. They look so much better with patina I'm shocked! :love:

11. I'm not sure about the patina. My BH hasn't started yet and I like it this way. If I fall out of love with it post-patina, I'll sell it and buy another one. I feel the same way about my Denim Baggy PM.

12. I love it...it gives the bag a little more character.:love:

The patina makes me want one now! :shame: :rolleyes: :lol:

13. Now, I'd be really interested in seeing a denim piece with patina. I'm guessing that I won't like that as much.

Anyone got a pic?:shame: :flowers:

14. Is this your bag? I'm watching this exact same one on eBay right now!!! :upsidedown:

15. My Fuschia Baggy PM is beginning to turn over, but it's not where near patina-ed. It's more orangy now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice