do you like the sweet alhambra or the vintage alhambra necklace better?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. is the size difference drastic between the sweet alhambra and the vintage alhambra?

2. which alhambra necklace do you like better?

[​IMG]

3. I like the bigger one.

4. I had the same dilemma a year ago deciding between the sweet YG MOP and vintage size. I went with the vintage size as after trying on a number of times I realised I preferred the vintage size over the small if you are going to wear it on its own. I think the sweet looks better stacked with other necklaces/pendants but the simplicity of Alhambra for me means I just like to wear it alone. I've worn mine every day since I bought it and love it!

5. thanks for your input!

6. Vintage Alhambra

7. I called VCA awhile back for the exact question. The sweet alhambra motif is 9.9mm. Vintage is 14.9mm.

ardnassac likes this.
  8. wow that's a major difference. thanks for your help!

9. I was just looking into this! Thanks for the thread.. I was just going to buy online, will the pendant come with the chain already, or is that sold separately?

Tia!

10. It comes with the chain already

11. Vintage. I think the sweet looks better worn with another piece while the vintage can "stand alone"

12. thank you!!

13. Vintage looks better

14. The vintage. I had the same dilemma. I bought the sweet but after a few days I went to Exchange it for the vintage. Also considering the price i think investing in the vintage is wiser

15. Definitely vintage size if you want to wear alone. IMO, sweets look better if layered but aren't very substantial on their own