do you like the sweet alhambra or the vintage alhambra necklace better?

which alhambra necklace do you like better?

attachment.php

which alhambra necklace do you like better?

attachment.php

I had the same dilemma a year ago deciding between the sweet YG MOP and vintage size. I went with the vintage size as after trying on a number of times I realised I preferred the vintage size over the small if you are going to wear it on its own. I think the sweet looks better stacked with other necklaces/pendants but the simplicity of Alhambra for me means I just like to wear it alone. I've worn mine every day since I bought it and love it!

I had the same dilemma a year ago deciding between the sweet YG MOP and vintage size. I went with the vintage size as after trying on a number of times I realised I preferred the vintage size over the small if you are going to wear it on its own. I think the sweet looks better stacked with other necklaces/pendants but the simplicity of Alhambra for me means I just like to wear it alone. I've worn mine every day since I bought it and love it!
thanks for your input!

I was just looking into this! Thanks for the thread.. I was just going to buy online, will the pendant come with the chain already, or is that sold separately?

Tia!

The vintage. I had the same dilemma. I bought the sweet but after a few days I went to Exchange it for the vintage. Also considering the price i think investing in the vintage is wiser