Do you like the speedy perforated?

I personally never cared for it, just wasn't my cup of tea, but if it's a design that you love then that's all that matters. Only you can decide what to add to your collection and why.

I missed out on the collection when it was released..I really like the perforated collection and I have the green speedy I bought preloved....it came in fun colors and think it would be a great summer purse...

It's eccentric but kind of fun because of that. If you're open to a nonclassic Speedy, sure. I wish I'd gotten the perf cles, for a little taste of that design.

I had the green version and it was fun and cute. I ended up selling because I didn't wear it much out of fear the vachetta would turn dark. However, now that I know Kiwi leather spray helps reduce the darkening of the vachetta, I wouldn't mind a speedy and the perforated speedy is fun 😀

I have the orange and love it! The color brightens up the mono canvas and the perfs are so unexpected. It is different from anything else I own even though a speedy. It was not that easy to come by when released. If you like it and can find one (I liked the pink and the orange best), I would not hesitate.