Do you like the signature stripe/reversible totes?

1. I can't make up my mind whether or not I want to get one. I already have a signature tote, but it's summery. The brown signature stripe would be perfect for the colder months, and actually, the straps fit over my shoulder better with a coat on! So it works out.

But I'm not -crazy- about it... I want it, though! I want it because it's cute, and I need a large bag for the cold months= winter. I live in New England, so we have snow and all that, for what it's worth.

So, I don't know... I liked it when I tried it on at Coach (actually, the Coach in Macys). The ONLY problem I have with it is how the C's line up on the sides! Does this bother anyone else? Don't you feel like that should be done a little differently? Maybe more lined up somehow?

And... just curious who likes it, who doesn't and why, and just hear some opinions to help me make a decision. I also feel like why wait; will I really find another quality or designer bag I'll like this much? I'm only interested in the $200 range, and can get that one off eBay for about that much.

So... just wondering what everyone thinks; it will help me make a decision. I'm a little stumped and eBay makes me feel rushed, haha.

2. I think they are very nice bags, and they would be perfect for winter. I saw it in the store awhile back and the c's didn't bother me.

3. I love, love, love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm saving up to buy one myself, but I want a black and silver one. Plus it sounds like your mind is already set. GO FOR IT!!!!!!! :yes:

4. I think they are cute, but I don't like how it fastens at the top, not secure enough for me. I also need more pockets than the one. But I think if it works for you, go for it! I think the fabric would be perfect for any weather.

5. Thanks so much you guys, I really appreciate hearing what others think of the bag because I am having a bit of a hard time deciding. I think I'll get it--

One thing I'm wondering though, of course you can wear it on the shoulder, but is this a hand-hend bag, specifically? I read it along the way online that it was, probably in an auction, that it was hand held.

I have a tote like it by Coach that's almost the same size and I always wear it on my shoulder, and it's also what I need.

But I never considered it as a hand-held bag. Is that true? Just curious. I know that sounds really weird to ask, but I didn't know if that's what it was intended for; to be hand held.

6. If it fits on your shoulder comfortably I wouldn't worry about. A must for me is having whatever bag I get fit on the shoulder.

7. I just got the large one in the khaki/parchment combo and love it! I'll prolly use it with my leopard purseket, and use it more as a tote, especially for travel or weekend trips.

And yes it fits on your shoulder comfortably too.

8. i purchased the reversable tote in khaki w/ gold trim..it's beautiful and yes...fits great on your shoulder...i don't consider this bag to be a hand held bag.....its a great tote....i will not wear it inside out though....i don't care for the look once it;s turned inside out....
    good luck!!!

9. I have a gold one and I love it. The reason I got it was because of the monogram. Its unique.

10. I got the gold one recently. It's very nice but I'm not in love with it so I might trade it in for something else. :yes:

11. I bought it! I found one on eBay and got the highest bid at $177.50, with a grand total of $189.70

It says it's used, but with no signs of anything so we'll see about that. I've been watching these bags, haha. I knew I'd get a deal if I just held out a little longer, and with Halloween being tonight, people are probably too busy with that (regardless of it being a Tuesday!) So I swooped right on in and got it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice