Do you like the new Paddie with the strap?

gaga4bags

Aug 14, 2007
I was in Nordstrom and just saw the new Paddie for fall and it has a strap. On the one hand, I like it because the bag is heavy and it is easier to carry a bag with a strap. On the other hand, I don't really like this particular strap. It's a bit wide, thick, and clunky. If you've seen it, what do you think?

Jaime

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
I havent seen it in person but from the pics it looks removable. I wouldnt mind the option especially if you could take it off if you didnt want/like it. Sometimes depending how much is in the paddington it can be hard to put on the shoulder so the strap would definitely come in handy although Id only like it if it was removable because I know I wouldnt use it all the time.

gaga4bags

Aug 14, 2007
The strap is removeable, though it doesn't appear to remove that easily. The price also increased a couple hundred dollars. I wonder if that was due to the added strap.

pukasonqo

goddess of suburbia
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
0z
maybe...extra leather, extra bucks?
actually i do like that you get the option of wearing it cross body on on your arm.

Sep 21, 2007
the paddies with straps have been out a while already, i think for a good few years! i wouldnt buy one as im sure it just be extra weight!