Do you like the new nordstrom.com?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't at all. I am a level three card holder, so you can imagine I shop at Nordstrom quite a bit. I'm super disappointed with this new site. I imagine it will take some getting used to, but something about it just rubs me the wrong way.
    I've waited weeks before saying something because I assumed I would just adjust. But I haven't! What do you all think?

2. Oh, thank goodness it wasn't just me. I hate the new version. IDK why they switched it over to this new layout. I know the website was down for a bit so that nord could make these changes, but ugh, I sure wasn't impressed w/the final results. :tdown:

3. I agree, I don't like it at all! They used to have link that took you directly to their sale items. Now you have to "hunt" the sale items down. :tdown:

4. i hate it. too many dropdrop downs. you have to click through all kindsa crap just to get where you want to go.

5. I also do not like it. The ONLY good things are bigger thumbnails and slightly better filtering. These could have been implemented without the insane amount of animation and drop-down menus they shoved in. It's no longer a relaxing place to browse...I find myself paging through Neiman Marcus' and Saks' sites much more often now.

6. i don't like it at all! :sad:

7. all those darn drop downs have me forgetting what I was searching for :confused1:

I was at Nordstrom Pentagon City yesterday and Blake Nordstrom was there. My SA introduced me to him and the first thing I said was "not feeling the new website"

8. I thought I was on the wrong site the other day

yes, the drop downs make it hard to find what I am looking for, shouldn't it make it easier?

9. I don't like it at all either!

10. I don't like it either. Too many distractions and drop downs.

11. its horrible. i kept thinking i was on some fake website. It is so generic, I hate it. Soon as i click on it i x right out. Who's idea was that in corporate? they need a meeting lol.

12. Don't mess with what works...Maybe they need to hear that...The previous Nordies website was so easy to navigate...Not feeling the new one...:nuts:

13. Oh man. I was thinking the same thing!

It is awful. It almost looks unprofessional or something.

14. Yeah i hate it too

15. I'm so glad all of you ladies agree! I left them feedback at the bottom of their homepage about it. Hopefully they will change back!