Do you like the new Justin Timberlake Song??

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Yea, but I don't like the video. Now I'm going to be in the gym getting a sexy back.

2. I never really liked him before, but when I first heard the new song I was like "Oh, I love this song!" My husband just smirked at me and said, "Uh, it's Justin Timberlake..." :shame: So I guess I'm a fan of at least one of his songs now!

3. Love it. It's so different from his usual stuff. And the music video is hot!

4. I never liked him solo..I liked his music back in the day when he was w/ Nsync. This is the first song I actually like of his. As for the video..I don't like so much, it's kind of confusing.

5. Not really feeling Sexy Back....still haven't seen the video.

6. I love it!

7. When I hear it on the radio, I can't turn it off...but I'm not sure what that means.:wtf:

8. omg... i LOVE this song. and the rest of the gays at the clubs love it too cuz the instant this song comes on, the smoking patio is EMPTIED. lol.

9. yep i love his song:biggrin::Pand i'm listening now:yahoo: :wlae:

10. I think that I just really like JT, because I liked him with N/sync, and all of his solo stuff--Sexy back is a little different than his usual soul driven pop, but I really think that it is catchy....

11. love the song and the video is just HOT!

12. I love the beat. The song is cute.

He's bringing sexy back.

I guess it went out of style or something? :upsidedown: :lol:
    Kidding.

13. Yea I like it!!!

14. I don't like the song or video at all...... his voice has been reverbed so much that you can't even tell its him, and the video is not that entertaining at all.........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice