do you like the DAYGLO SUNRISE print?

I think it looks way very young...like something for a teen or younger. I much prefer the original rasta. I feel you are never too old to wear that print. Just my opinion though :smile:

I was debating on the Dayglo Sunrise, but I finally saw it IRL a week or so ago and was pleasantly surprised. The print is very bold, and the pink is definitely a loud pink. I like the bag in the satchel style, however, the Williamsfield is just too much color for a handbag. I would, however, recommend the Williamsfield for a beach/pool/vacation bag. The new prints are all a little bit younger feeling, I can't imagine anyone over the age of 27 really rocking the Williamsfield appropriately (no offense anyone!). I also thought that the African print looked nice in the clutch styles (NOT Williamsfield, which was surprising, because I really liked the Africian Williamsfield online).

^ That's why I want the Dayglo in the williamsfield V. For the beach! Plus I just think the colors make it an all around fabulous bag for spring/summer. :nuts:

P.s... I'm not a teen but I'm still gonna rock this bag. I feel like people should carry/wear whatever you feel like. It's your life. Do what feels good. ;)

^ That's why I want the Dayglo in the williamsfield V. For the beach! Plus I just think the colors make it an all around fabulous bag for spring/summer. :nuts:

P.s... I'm not a teen but I'm still gonna rock this bag. I feel like people should carry/wear whatever you feel like. It's your life. Do what feels good. ;)

You can totally rock that bag! It's not what you wear but how you wear it. I know a lot of girls under the age of 25 who couldn't pull this bag off; and I know a lot of women over the age of 30 who would rock the **** out of it and not lose an ounce of style.

You can totally rock that bag! It's not what you wear but how you wear it. I know a lot of girls under the age of 25 who couldn't pull this bag off; and I know a lot of women over the age of 30 who would rock the **** out of it and not lose an ounce of style.

Awww thanks doll! ;) I try... lol. :blush:

I know girls younger than me who would NOT look right carrying this print. And I know some who will rock it out! Young and old, It's all the same!

And I know you are def making that print look good too Kelly!

I agree that the dayglo Williamsfield would make a great beachbag. However, I don't think I could bear to actually use any LAMB bag as a beach bag, and get it all 'beachy' -- sand, sunblock, saltwater... i'd be worrying about it way too much! Too bad I'm not rich, then maybe I wouldn't care, lol :rolleyes:

I agree that the dayglo Williamsfield would make a great beachbag. However, I don't think I could bear to actually use any LAMB bag as a beach bag, and get it all 'beachy' -- sand, sunblock, saltwater... i'd be worrying about it way too much! Too bad I'm not rich, then maybe I wouldn't care, lol :rolleyes:

*giggle* I know, I never take my lambs to the beach, amusement parks, or anyplace else where they are exposed to damage.

But I have this picture in my mind of having the dayglo williamsfield while having fun at the boardwalk in Santa Cruz...

I will keep my eyes open for a deeply discounted one. I know it's a loud bag, but I just can't resist the colors for summer!