Do you like the Coach perfume?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Do you like the smell of the Coach perfume?

1. Yes! I love it!

2. No. It stinks.

3. I have not smelled it.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Just wondering what everyone thinks of the Coach perfume. :smile:

2. i like it :smile: it's fresh and spring/summery.. it reminds me of another perfume, but for the life of me i can't remember which! in fact, i'm wearing it today!

3. I like it! It's the first perfume I've purchased in at least 5 years! It is a little strong when I first put it on but after an hour I *love* it!! I'm wearing it right now :tup:

4. I DID like it till I started working at Coach. Now it's kind of annoying. I have to spray it all day and it gets all over me and eats off my nailpolish and I have to scrub to get the smell out and-- well, yeah. Overexposure I guess.

5. It's ok. I wouldn't wear it, but it wouldn't annoy me if someone beside me was wearing it. kwim?

6. I love it. I'm even wearing it right now lol.

7. Its okay...I don't love it but I don't hate it. I don't think I'd buy it though.

8. I think im the only one but it smelled kinda old to me. like wearing white diamonds LOL...I wear
    DKNY red delicious
    DKNY be delicious
    Bvlgari
    Issey miyake l" eau D Issey

9. i'm not really a fan...

10. I was disappointed b/c it's just a touch too floral for me. Of course, I tend to wear "unisex" fragrances - right now, it's jean paul gaultier's gaultier2 and I often revert back to CK One or CK Be. My dh wears Kenneth Cole Black which I absolutely LOVE - he catches me using it on myself all the time!

11. Love it! It's a tie between this and my other favorite fragrance Juicy Couture.

I can't wait for the body lotion!

12. All perfumes make me gag. I can only wear food/fruit scented lotions from Bath & Body Works, CO Bigelow, Philosopy... I'm big on vanilla and lemon.

13. It smelled nice, but as has been mentioned, it does smell a little old...maybe on some people it smells differently, (and i didn't actually spray myself, just the paper tester)....i think i need to try it out some more.

14. i like it and voted that i love it, but you know what...i wouldn't buy it! i got so many free samples that i just use that.

what bothers me is that I can't layer, and i don't like that there isn't more to the line. i like to have my scent be strong for more than just an hour or whatever. i need body wash, lotions, and sprays.

i do think that it's good for a quick refresher, but too much of it is WAY too much.

i also like the solid more than the spray.

15. I received a lovely sample spray bottle in the mail from Coach before it was released in the stores. I thought it was nice but my DH hated it. That's a deal breaker!