Do you like the Boston bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    Hello,

I am interested to know what your thoughts are about the Boston Bag! I am trying to decide if it is my next "go to style". I would love to hear what you think are the pros and cons of this style!:ty:

2. I love it but it is quite hard to find in stores (France). I think it's very nice and can carry a lot.
    strap is a pro according to me.
    cons: i've never seen it IRL

3. Thank you sodapop!

I wonder why it's hard to find in France? I'm leaning towards keeping the one I ordered.

The "pros" that I like: clean zipper without the zipper ends hanging over the sides of the bag; it only takes one hand to zip it. It holds as much as a city, if not more. It's a nice size for shopping without bumping into things. The cross body strap is nice for an added variety and winter coats.

"Cons" : I really cannot identify any, which is why I love to hear others thoughts. I maybe missing something!

4. I just noticed this bag on Barneys website and I love it! I totally agree with all of your 'pros'! I was thinking about getting the Velo L until I saw this! :lol:

5. I think the Boston is classy looking, but because it is Balenciaga it isn't haughty or snobbish. I tried it on with a Chanel outfit, and I liked it more on that particular day then my Chanel flaps!