Do you like seashell or ocean themed jewelry? Look at these window displays!

Junkenpo

Maui Strong...♥️
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
I was wandering around the Shops at Wailea after picking up something from the tiffany boutique and saw these in a shop window. I thought they were cute and wanted to share!

Debra Mack has her own website, but I don't know about Kamera Fukuda

1zSJt.jpg

cEKdz.jpg

yz3UA.jpg

Reactions: USCGirlie
I think I prefer the Mack collection better but both are better; for fine jewelry I prefer more dainty pieces so it's just my preferences why I'm not super crazy about the second collection :smile:

OMG you are in my dream spot right now! we were almost going to stay at the grand wailea and were all booked two years ago but got skittish about flying THAT far away from our two little ones and went to Jamaica instead (one direct short flight). :sad: I was dreaming of surfing and flowers in my hair and the shopping right next door! So so jealous!!!

I love them both but really love that plumeria necklace from the second store and some of the bracelets featuring real shells from the first one. SO pretty!

Have a great time!!! What is the weather like there right now? And what did you get at Tiffany's? Have some coconut shrimp for me from Tommy Bahamas! (yes I did a lot of research dreaming about that trip!!!)

OMG you are in my dream spot right now! we were almost going to stay at the grand wailea and were all booked two years ago but got skittish about flying THAT far away from our two little ones and went to Jamaica instead (one direct short flight). :sad: I was dreaming of surfing and flowers in my hair and the shopping right next door! So so jealous!!!

I love them both but really love that plumeria necklace from the second store and some of the bracelets featuring real shells from the first one. SO pretty!

Have a great time!!! What is the weather like there right now? And what did you get at Tiffany's? Have some coconut shrimp for me from Tommy Bahamas! (yes I did a lot of research dreaming about that trip!!!)

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying "window shopping" with me! Maybe we should start a thread and everyone can post displays. lol

Surfergirljen: Weather has been lovely! I live in Lahaina, so it's rare I get out to Wailea... but I love it out there. I love coconut shrimp, too. lol

I like that Plumeria necklace as well.