Do you like my Tattoo?

well, I am not a big fan of tattoos...so I wouldn't do it. It's just it's forever, kwim? I know it's a generational thing, right now I am blackmailing my oldest son (18) not to get one...no college money and lot's of guilt...I am hoping he outgrows the urge before he graduates college.

I know what you mean I've wanted a tatoo for years but never gotten one I never found a design I loved. but it's been 10 years & I still want 1

I LOVE tattoos on the spine. I always worry about getting a brand or band or person's name as it could be a phase but LV has proven to be around for enough years! LOL

Also, the fleurs are just cool!

I like that it is just the three symbols. Then, heaven forbid, you one day no longer like LV *bites tongue* you aren't stuck with the actual LV symbol or something that you may regret.

WHAT! Blasphemy! no longer like LV that's crazy talk!!

No seriously I understand I wouldn't get the LV that's too much but the 3 symbols are essentially just 3 symbols

I like how it looks for you, but personally I wouldn't do a logo type thing in case I ever regret that in the future or fall out of love with it, etc. That's just me though, but in your case I think it's actually quite pretty. If it was real...

Ok guys I have a confession

it's not real.... I am seriously considering it but I found this tattoo paper that is sticky and goes totally clear on your skin I thought I'd give it a go to see how it looks I'm pretty happy with it & I value your opinion's I'm pleased people don't think it's looks silly.

Sorry your misleading you guys....forgive me??? :flowers:

haha! It looks so real! It's actually cute though!!