Do you like MJ quilted bags or non quilted (plain) ones?

Aug 12, 2006
Do you like MJ quilted bags or non quilted (plain) ones?

Like do you like the quilted pattern or the plain- smooth leather/ non quilt pattern ones?

I like the quilted ones better. it's just so much more luxuries to me.

MuzMars

May 26, 2006
I like an expensive bag to have levels of style and detail or I can go with great colors. I like some quilted but not too many or it gets boring to me personally. I am changing my bag every three or four days depending on my mood and I like the variety...mags.

Aug 7, 2006
San Francisco
Wow, it's really hard to choose but I think I will have to go with the non quilted soft calf leather. They are the classic and most of my MJ bags happened to be non quilted :P. I love my putty stam and my blush patent quilted elise though. They do look very luxurious :love::love:.

Jan 8, 2007
Carolina Girl
i like both, just on different bag. I like the quilted stam and a few others, but mostly i like the non-quilted much better!

it def. depends on the bag and the color tho!!

Faye Parfait

Apr 13, 2007
Definitely quilted.
It's what drew me to MJ bags in the first place. Unfortunately, there are only a handful of non-quilted MJ bags that I actually love.

V

vanojr9

I have one of each - I love both! The soft calf leather of the nonquilted bags is just extraordinary, but I like the detail of the quilted leather.