Do you like LV hand-held or shoulder bags better?

I think it's because for many hand held bags, you can carry it on the crook of your arm and it's such a classy way to carry it. For many shoulder bags it seems more laid-back, casual, etc ...
What about you? Do you prefer shoulder or hand-held LV bags?

:yes:I agree, I love hand held, but I can't use them everyday to go to work, because I have a lot of street to do, with buses, often I have shoppers... and sometimes, with jeans and casual clothes, I love my shoulder bags (as a denim baggy:graucho:).
:heart:Steph.

BtPF (before tPF) i would NEVER have considered a handheld.
AtPF i have both and enjoy both in different situations and for all the reasons listed above.

i usually prefer shoulder for the convenience (only if the handles stay on the shoulder though), but i also like handheld and don't find it as much of a bother as i thought i would. so, i guess i need both! :yes:

I prefer the look and feel of a handbag but I love the a bag that has both as an option. I have 2 bags that are handbags that have handles long enough to throw over your shoulder (LV Ursula and Jimmy Choo Ross

i used to only carry shoulder bags, fendi spy and miu miu coffer but.... since my LV conversion those poor babies havent had a look in and its all bee hand held. I do like both though! x