Do you like LV hand-held or shoulder bags better?

I prefer handheld bags. I do not like shoulder bags because they wrinkle my blouses. I hate ending up with one wrinkled shoulder and one neatly pressed!

I'm loving my baggy gm cause its a shoulder bag. But I hate my aurelia for the same reason. Just isnt as comfy and doesnt look good on crook of my arm.

I normally hate speedy bags cause they are just impractical while shopping and having to tote it and bags BUT I realized yesterday while shopping WHY I love LV handhelds.

Cause people see them before they even see you usually. I wear them in front of me on the crook of my arm.

If you have a shoulder bag, when paying for something you can remove your wallet and put the bag back on your shoulder. With a speedy, you hafta plop that sucker up on the counter for people to ogle while you dig thru your wallet. And everytime I did, someone commented how they loved my bag. (Cerises speedy- new to me THIS WEEK so of course I was loving the compliments on my bag!). Toting a speedy comes with a different attitude and feeling than a LV shoulder bag for me personally.

I love a comfy shoulder bag but I buy expensive stuff so it can be used and SEEN! hehe.
I know there are some who wont agree but it's something I laugh about.
More LV blinging for the money IMO...lol.

I prefer handheld bags. I do not like shoulder bags because they wrinkle my blouses. I hate ending up with one wrinkled shoulder and one neatly pressed!

I never thought of that!
I was just thinking of my baggy having a vachetta strap that lays flat and how in summer it would suck getting body oils from exposed skin on it and making it patina faster.
You have a great point tho, even when wearing more clothing.
Another reason to adore a speedy. lol

If you have a shoulder bag, when paying for something you can remove your wallet and put the bag back on your shoulder. With a speedy, you hafta plop that sucker up on the counter for people to ogle while you dig thru your wallet. And everytime I did, someone commented how they loved my bag. (Cerises speedy- new to me THIS WEEK so of course I was loving the compliments on my bag!). Toting a speedy comes with a different attitude and feeling than a LV shoulder bag for me personally.

:roflmfao:

yeah, i think it's also classy to carry it with it on your arm, but after a while i find that kind of annoying and rather not anymore. i sometimes end up holding it (if i can't put it on my shoulder). but if i CAN, i would rather put it on my shoulder.

I like hand held bags more. I never know what to do with my hands when talking to someone or walking. So when I have a bag in my hand I have somewhere to put them. I know it sounds dumb.:wacko:

BUT I have young kids so I end up using a shoulder or backpack of some sort!

LV: def. hand held... I only have one shoulder LV left, the rest was sold as I didn't use them.
And as for my other bags I like to have detachable straps, so I can wear them both ways.