do you like logo bags or not?? the TRUTH please...

1. I like logo bags yes, i do.

i like them all... except some of the Coach logos are ugly and all the Dooney ones are ugly.

But.. love LV ones.

... but sometimes I think Logo bags are tacky.

what do you think??

Love it or tacky?

2. I only have one logoed leather good and that's a Gucci Blondie Continental Wallet. I love the shape of the interlocking Gs! :biggrin:

On the whole, I don't really like obvious logos. :shrugs:

3. i'm not really a logo person in general, but i do love my LV mono speedy. i'm starting to wish i'd gone for the epi instead though. sometimes i feel awfully flashy.

4. I love the LV logo. I think because its not just the initials "LV" it also has flowers and its pretty. :love:

I don't like other brands' logos (Coach, D&B, Gucci, Fendi, etc).

Sometimes I feel my LV mono bags are flashy but overall I love them.

5. I prefer descreet logos or a hallmark rather than obvious logos or like the LV monogram or the Gucci snaffles. for two reasons: they are the most likely to be copied and I don't like to draw attention to myself (I'm a bit strange like that!).

6. I like logos to a certain extent. If it looks nice on the design of the bag, then I'll definitely get it. I love the Monogram Canvas on the LV, but I know some people really don't like it (I can agree because strangers do stare if they know what your bag is).

But yes, there are times where I see logoed products which I find pretty tacky (and LV is not excused from this).

7. I do not like LOGOS - but I like mini chains or something that states what kinda bag it is but all over the bag...

8. *raises hand* Yes...I love logo bags. My favorite is Coach, Gucci and of course, LV. I know they're not for all people but I think logo bags are youthful and fun.

9. I like some of them. I actually really like the Coach logo, I think it's nice - it's too bad their bags get dirty so fast. I also like Dior's logo because it's not something you see many people carrying :yes: In fact, I don't think there's any logo I'd specifically rule out - but I do agree that on certain bags it can look tacky.

10. i dont really like logos. they just seem so obvious. of course, maybe that is the point and i just dont get it! :shrugs:

11. Most of my bags are LV so I would have to say YES, I do like logos. However, I've been trying to get away from logos lately and have been buying lots on non logo bags (spys, LV epi, etc.).:nuts:

12. I don't mind a logo--cheap or expensive. I do prefer LV and Dior though for the looks alone.

13. I'm not a fan of the bag being just a straight bag with logos all over it. Its gotto have something to it. What I mean is, I wont buy a bag just because it has logos on it.
    Its gotto be funky. For example te only logo bags i have are the two LV denim speedys (green and blue). I just love the denim material and the funky koala locks. But i'm not a fan of the Dior girly bucket forexample. To me it looks almost like a regular plain bag with logos all over it- justifying the price. You know what i mean?

14. I'm a no-logo person. Just my personal pref!

15. No not really, I have owned some ( LV, Fendi, Dior ) and still own a few but I just hate the fact that there are so many copies out there. And also I think they are a little tacky screaming out a little too loud "watch she wears a designer bag".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice