Do you like Libris Stole?

I love mine! I wear it just like a scarf (as in mufflers not hermes silk style scarf) for the most part!

I picked my favorite pop color (yellow) and it brings sunshine into my days. It feels really nice and soft and definitely thicker / weightier than say CSGM which is why it’s definitely more muffler like to me.

Sorry it’s not with me and I’m on Christmas vacation...so no good photo to share but here’s an old one I posted for H in Action thread a while back where it’s half shown!

09CBBEBD-71C4-463C-9699-C4055B955D29.jpeg

I love mine! I wear it just like a scarf (as in mufflers not hermes silk style scarf) for the most part!

I picked my favorite pop color (yellow) and it brings sunshine into my days. It feels really nice and soft and definitely thicker / weightier than say CSGM which is why it’s definitely more muffler like to me.

Sorry it’s not with me and I’m on Christmas vacation...so no good photo to share but here’s an old one I posted for H in Action thread a while back where it’s half shown!

View attachment 4621241
What a lovely colour!
Thicker is good! It's cold here!

Reactions: momoc
I bought one in black last winter and love the feel of it. I use it as a muffler too. Most mufflers I’ve tried in cashmere or wool irritate my skin. This does not so I wore my black NL last winter more than any other muffler. I love the length as well as it allows me to wrap it around my neck multiple times on really cold days while still being able to knot it so it doesn’t fly off on very windy days. I’m traveling for the holidays but when I get back I plan to get it in more colors from my home store.

Hello! I tried on a libris stole recently and I love it! It’s so nice and soft. I love the softer pastel and ivory shades. How do I clean/wash the stole? Will dry cleaning ruin light colors over time? The ivory shade looks so delicate but beautiful! I’m wondering if I should go for darker colors instead.

Hello! Does anyone own this and have any thoughts on the long term wear? Was mainly wondering about the tassels at the ends, as I am pretty carefree with my things and not sure if I will accidentally pull on the tassels and ruin it :biggrin:

Reactions: diane278