Do you like different Indie designers?

1. The skirts are beautiful :love::love: Thanks for posting Danica, I think I'm going to do a bit of online shopping today :graucho:

2. They are cute

3. no problem, I'm glad you like them!!:flowers:

4. ^Thanks Passerby! I love looking at new sites and I always have alot of time on my hands :shame: so it works out nicely. haha
    I really like the how does your garden grow case, did she custom-make that for you?

5. Danica, I liked the small case she did in the same fabric so I asked Jenna to make a longer case for me. She made it in a couple of days. She's a pleasure to deal with. It's the first time Jenna's shipping to Singapore, she's worried the two wallets won't reach me. Fingers crossed :smile:

Off to work now, will post more etsy sites later.

6. ^ That's really cool, it's like having your own personal designer well...design for you! lol That's really nice of her though, I hope your wallets reach you safely!!

7. Ack, you guys are trouble for posting these sites. I can smell the amex burning already. Way to cute :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice