Do You Like Any Of These Boots ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. um, not particularly, no.

The last pair looks pretty unique, though.

2. I actually like the Xhiliration boots. I love straps.

3. Mostly only the YSL

4. nope Im afraid I dont

5. No, not my style.

6. I love the YSL & the Fendi pair. I had a pair of Marc Jacobs boots that were similar to these and they were the most comfortable winter boots! Gotta love Minnesota:P

7. Nope, can't say I like any of those

8. I like the YSL. I have to quit looking at this stuff. My wish lists just keeps growing.

9. I love all of them - or at least the general style. I have been wearing snow boots with wedges for a couple of years now. I know this will sound horrible but I was inspired by seeing a pair of my grandma's that were probably 20+ years old. It took me forever to find a pair since wedges weren't "back" yet. They are much more stable than a regular heel in the snow but I can still put my pants over the top of them without having them drag on the ground like they do when I try to wear flats.

Would I wear them out to a club? No I don't think so. But for getting me to and from places like work and shopping, they are ideal for me.

10. I like 1,2, and 4

11. only the Yves Saint Laurent ones

12. I totaly agree! Wedges lift your feet off the ground away from dirty snow and puddles. Imagine stepping into a shallow puddle in leather boots. Wedge heels keep the leather part of your shoes from getting too dirty.

13. 4. Xhiliration – Faith strappy wedge boot. Thats the only ones I'd like ..

Louboutin Garabaldi bootsutin Garabaldi boots are sooooooo cute . But if your looking for a wedge I think KORS by Michael Kors Crosby boots there cute

14. Sorry none of them are my style.