Do you know this website ?

This website is amazing for references !:nuts: I love these totes even if these were made for the men SS05 show :P
M40022_TH0045.JPG
M40023_TH0035.JPG

cool! so this is an auction site? like let-trade? hmmm.. is there a next page button? i need to see MOORE!!! lol

this is their top page.... he has some hermes. :smile:

ƒ‹ƒCƒ”ƒBƒgƒ“ ’†ŒÃê–å ƒVƒ‡ƒbƒv ’Ê”Ì ”Ì”„ ƒuƒ‰ƒ“ƒhƒoƒbƒO

this company "aisai-bentoh" (¤•iw“ü•û–@) <--- the owner's page and tells you little bit about him and company....

yeah, they are like let-trade and sells online but there is no auction sites..... but i've seen this site before, many japanese LV fans recommend here, along with casablanca.

this site is pretty cool too..... check it out! just click on the bag you wanna see, it has nice detail pics!

¥ë¥¤¡¦¥ô¥£¥È¥ó ¾¦ÉÊ°ìÍ÷

(rakuten is biggest japanese auction site...... like ebay. so this case, "ee-shopping" is the name of the store!)

ƒ‹ƒCEƒ”ƒBƒgƒ“‚̐Vì&l‹C’è”ÔŒŸõ-ƒuƒ‰ƒ“ƒhƒEƒH[ƒN[38”Ô’n]

this site....branwalk.com is price comparison site. click on the bag you wanna see and takes you to different stores or auction sites.... you can at least see different pics of same bags. what's written in the middle are list of almost all bags there are by collection starting from mono charms, perfo, globe shopper......etc.
they are suppose to be all linked to real-deal.....worth looking at pics though!!

on the right top corner, you can click and jump to hermes, chanel, dior, coach, gucci..... coach's been very very popular too, it's more expensive there in japan!!!

just to share some info with you guys!!:heart: