Do you know the site of this online consignment store?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been on a ban for a while, but now I want to buy again, but I completely can't remember the website URL for a particular consignment site.

Its was quite popular on the tPF forums, I can't even remember the name either. I tried searching through the posts but couldn't find it.

I can describe what the site looks like.

The home page looked like a boutique window, with drawings of hermes, LV, bags in the window. Pinkish and black themes, and to enter the site, you had to click on a door, and it would take you the page where you can find the purses.

I hope I was descriptive enough.. hopefully the site didn't remodel their home page in the past 6 months.

any suggestions?
    Thanks!
    ly

2. YES thats it! Thanks!! :smile:

3. ^Good! Closing this now. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.