Do you know someone w/ a funny name?

I look at lots of birth certificates every day at work. One name that sticks in my memory is King Jack Queen. On the birth certificate! Why would you do that to your kid?

My husband works with Bill Pickles. My mom's arthritis doctor is Dr. Aiken.

hahahaha.....love the thread!!:roflmfao:

I actually knew a guy named Richard "Dick" Seamen as well..(spelled different than the dude you knew).... We used to call him "Little Dick"...because he was really short of course:graucho: . And a kid in school named Ben Butts...he always got teased.:yes:

I had a client who's first name was the same as his last name (I work with developmentally disabled children and adults). When asking his parents why they did that..they replied "so he would always remember his name!" (don't want to post his name here..as it would be very unlikely it happens often...but as an example... George George).:wtf:

and lastly...as a teenager, I worked in a Nursing Home. There was a resident there named... Emma Snotty...and well...she wasn't the nicest of grandma types.:cursing:

Jay Leno does a segment called Headlines, and included in this bit are wedding announcements in newspapers of couples whose last names sound funny when combined.

H_3160_57.jpg

H_3160_53.jpg

H_3160_51.jpg

H_3160_49.jpg

No lie... true story:

My sister's mother-in-law's maiden name is Kusche. [It's something German, [pronounced: koo-chie]. Anywho... her brother is a gynecologist, so his name is Dr. Kusche. :sweatdrop: