Do you know someone w/ a funny name?

I was referred to a back doctor but I couldn't get past his name so I didn't call for an appointment. His name was Dr. Scott Dye. I just didn't see myself addressing him comfortably.

I was once stupid enough to accept a job working for a boss named
T~~~~~ King Butt. (exact spelling of second and last name)

He had 2 boys who were always getting beat up at school for their name.

Boss turned out to be an absolute king-size butt and I quit a few months later after I discovered he had embezzled company funds away from his partner-brothers. Yikes!

My brother married a lovely Irish Catholic woman, Ginny.

Her real name was Virginia Mary M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She told me that upon entry to University, some joker entered her name into the permanent college records as

Virgin Mary M~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For 4 years, she had to answer roll call to that name.

I remembered some other names I have come across in the past. A long time ago I had a manager named Tom Collins (like the drink). When I worked at Mercedes, we had some customers with celebrity names like Chuck Norris, Steven Baldwin, and Elizabeth Taylor.

My Mom's dentist is named Dr. Slaughter. I always have wondered how she picked him out of potential denstists. The name itself would be a huge turn-off 2 me!
There are TONS of funny names here in Hong Kong...here are a few that I have seen.... fish, milk, gut, hercules, cliquot, cinderella.

This thread is :roflmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew a kid named Meshack. It was in 3rd grade and I thought it was VERY humorous. There was a girl I swam against named "Charlie Dykehouse" It realllyyy was a manly name for a girl- I always laughed at the last name.

I don't have any great ones, you all have HILARIOUS ones!!

I went to high school with a kid that was named Harry Bush. I don't know what his parents were thinking! :shocked: He went by his middle name, but on the first day of school, none of the teachers knew so they would call out his actual name.

I used to work in the medical records department pulling files as my first job, and we'd crack up at names all the time (yes, the job was boring! :biggrin:). I don't really remember many, but there was one guy with the last name of Penissman. Not pronounced that way, but yeah.