Do you know how long will arrive of Tiffany & Co. online shopping?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I ask my friend in U.S to help to online shopping, the website shown "over usd $300 enjoy free shipment" , usually would takes how many days within U.S? And how about the shipment method? Need to signed-for or just a general / normal mailing ? Thanks a lot !:P

2. Hi,
    I have ordered from Tff online and usually receive my package within one week. One time it was here two days after I ordered. I live in Pennsylvania and my packages are shipped from New Jersey so that is probably a factor in why I get the packages so quickly. Not sure if Tiff ships only from NJ but if that is the case and you live on the west coast it would definetly take one week or more from the shipping date because the free shipping is usually UPS ground. I have only ever had to sign if the package value was over $500.00. Hope this helps.
    Diane

3. Thank you so much , I wish I'm live in U.S, because many goodies are only availble in U.S ;)

4. I think it depends where the package is going. I am in Maryland, and I always get the package the next day after it ships since it ships from New Jersey and NJ and MD are so close. As far as signing for the package, I have never had to sign for anything under $1,000.00.

5. Thank you so much! It should be a risk with no need to sign :sad: