Do you know any store or designer make cute clothes?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I asked my younger cousin who is 23 what she wants for her birthday, and she said "cute clothes." I am thinking a dress or a coat with girly bows or ruffles. Do you know a designer or a store sells lots of cute girly clothes?

2. I am 26 and I LOVE Anthropologie. Also, I noticed that jCrew has a lot of girly stuff with bows and sequins right now.

3. ANTHROPOLOGIE for sure! You will find ruffles galore in that store! :heart:

4. Anthropologie for sure! cuteness and ruffles a plenty!

5. Agreed with Liya .. You will get everything you want

6. Topshop and Intermix!

7. Betsey Johnson
    Anthropologie
    Juicy Couture
    Topshop
    J Crew
    H&M, Zara, F21 (depending on your budget)

8. Juicy

9. I think Anthropologie is a good choice - the clothes are feminine while still being wearable/adult.

10. Antropologie for sure! I'm 20 years old and absolutely love that store.

11. #14 Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
    aquahot, top shop! I am your cousin's age and I love bows and ruffles so I know where she's coming from. I buy stuff from TopShop from time to time. Price is very agreeable and the styles are very cute. The size 2(their smallest size) is"okay" on me..could be a bit tighter, but if you cousin is small too, I'd recommend that brand!

Edit:

I picked out some things your younger cousin might like!

*Meadow Lace Tunic

*Dobby Stripe Embroidered Cami

*Lurex Tunic

*Knitted Beaded Lace Shoulder

*Lace Trim Blouse

*Frill Hip Dress

*Knitted Chain Cardi

12. another vote for anthropologie!
    i'm 20, and this store is absolutely perfect for the "cute" look! lots of cute ruffles, bows, and girly/classy clothing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice