Do you keep your dustbags??

1. I see you ladies showing your collections with dustbags all neatly folded underneath - do you all keep your dustbags?? I am so bad - I throw mine out along with the packaging and reciepts and everything! I find that if I keep my bags in dustbags I forget I have them!!!

so let's see who keeps them and who doesnt - I know I cant be the only one who doesnt keep dustbags!!

2. OMG, you should at least sell them.:P

I keep all of mine, and use them daily for storing my bags.

3. I keep my dustbags! It's how I store my purses. I even stuff my purses when they're not being used so that they keep their shape. Then when the bag's being used, the stuffing goes in the dustbag.

4. I keep mine.

5. what do you mean sell them???

6. I keep mine (store my bags in them).

7. Oh yea I do!!! I keep them to store bags and then some of the ones from older bags I use to carry my vitamins in when I travel. Haha!

8. sell your dust bags....people will buy. :nuts:

9. I keep all mine and store my bags in them when they're not used.

10. People will buy them on eBay.

11. I dont have much, but I would think keeping the dustbags might come in handy just to keep them in good condition and storage I guess.

12. Yup, just like Wicked, I stuff all of my purses and store them in the original dust bag. I think it really makes a huge difference in keeping the bags looking new!

13. i keep them...

14. I store my purses in them when not in use and store bags that don't have dustbags in my extra ones if I can source any! :biggrin:

15. you're right, when they're in the dust bag, I tend to forget about them. And one day I will be digging in my closet and find it sitting in the corner. But I still put them in the dust bag because I am so paranoid that it will get scratched somhow

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice