Do you keep the box your purse came in or throw it out?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I keep mine! I'm surprised to see so many bags being sold without the boxes on eBay (99%!)... I guess the bags have probably changed hands many times and lost their boxes.

2. I keep the boxes just in case I decide to sell it. I figure the new owner would like the box too.... The weird thing is that I have yet to sell a bag. I tend to give them away to charity instead and hope it makes someone's day.

3. I always keep them!

4. I keep them. However, not all of mine came with boxes. I couldn't believe when I bought my Speedy 30 at an LV store they did not put it in a box. She just put it in the sleeper bag and put it in a LV shopping bag. Very disappointing. Neiman Marcus does this as well. I've bought Balenciagas from the, a Mulberry bag, etc. and none of them came in a box. What gives???

5. i keep them. makes it look really nice to have original everything in case you do want to sell. i actually have a hard time throwing boxes away.

6. 50% of the time I have to ask for the box. If you go back, they're usually nice about just giving you a box. Although Burberry wasn't!

7. I keep them, as well as any tags and receipts, just in case I'd like to sell the bag one day. I've kept my LV shopping bags, just because I like the way they look :shame: :lol:

8. i keep the boxes/tags/receipts/bags/etc. in case I end up selling the item.

i also use my lv boxes for storage around my home office...i keep paper work in the box my popincourt came in, i keep larger items, like envelopes, labels, and special paper in the box my duomo came in. in the box my mc pmbv came in, i keep post-its.

9. I keep the bags too. People are actually selling bags on eBay!

10. Whatever comes in a box, I keep in the box. However, the Marc Jacobs bags that I bought from Nordstrom didn't come in a box and I'm a little dissappointed about that.

11. Out of the million bags that I've bought, I only have two boxes--MJ and Dior, and I've kept both. Yeah, I've bought lots of Chloe, MJ, etc. and the dept. stores haven't sent boxes. Only with my Stam that I got from BG did I get a box.

12. I keep my boxes and bags.

13. I just love the boxes especially LVs so I keep them and use them e.g; for my jewelery (the small wallet boxes). That's why I ordered at net-a-porter because they give you the black box.

14. always keep all my bag's boxes.....i've got a pretty big collection...it's really satisfying to see them all in my closet!!

15. I think I only have one box from LV (my husband gave me that bag as a gift, so they put it in the box for him at the store). I don't bother with boxes when I buy bags myself - they take up too much space in my closet and I HATE clutter!!!