Do you keep/show receipts?

I keep all my receipts and tags not to show off to anyone the price, but for insurance purposes. My house was burgerized last year and in order for the insurance company pay me I need to proof that I have the items and the cost of it. Having in all receipts in this situation is handy. I wasn't very good with keeping the receipts and tags before the incidents, but I've learned my lesson.

i keep receipts for most of my purchases in case the item has a defect to it or falls apart. the only way to prove my purchase is if i kept the receipt so that the item can be replaced or fixed.

i don't only do this with handbags but with accessories and $$$ bra's.

I keep all my tags/receipts "just in case" I have to return an item or sell them in the future but I keep them at home, in my closet inside the safe where no one else can see them. I think keeping them on your items for people to see is the tackiest thing anyone can do.

I keep everything - tags & receipts. Not to show but just in case I decide to sell it later. Never sold any over the years but still keeping all tags & receipts. Maybe one day I will sell one. I love them all & can't let go of any. :P