do you keep records of your LV buys?

I usually keep all my receipts in an empty LV box. But now that I think of it...what if there is a fire?!?!?! mental note: bring all receipts to work and scan them onto my computer and then email them to myself. :yes:

i fell like a dork i only have 4 pieces but i already have a spread sheet with what i paid, date codes, week made, current price and other such things.
:woohoo: :P :sweatdrop:
-wigs

You're not the only one. I do have a spreadsheet of what I'd purchased for the past 10 - 12 years. But my collection is huge, so I have to use a spreadsheet. Mine is not as detailed as yours. I just have a sorted list of which model, date purchased, price paid and what it cost now. :P

I hope my DH doesn't find this list. :sweatdrop:

I keep a record of sorts. I keep a wish list of items I want and when I get the item I move it to my LV Inventory list so i always have an updated list of what LV I own. I don't keep a record of what I paid, where, etc.

I do the same thing. But i have stock photos (from vuitton.com) of all my items. Then i can always see my items.

Wow, you guys are so organized. Much more than I am (and should be) :sweatdrop:. I think it's a really good idea to do that actually and really should get on the stick. I do keep all of the receipts though! My collection has gotten so out of hand that I can't even remember what all I have and that gets frustrating. This thread is very motivating.