do you keep records of your LV buys?

Not in a spread sheet, but I put all the receipt together in a folder.

I occasionally flip through it(well, sometime when I sell an item), it's scary enough..

I have a spread sheet with the date I bought it, the location, the amount I paid and I even update it everytime there is a price increase so I know what the current price is

I also have a list of all my bags and accessories (designer, model, color/material, date and place purchased) and I keep all my receipts/authenticity cards/etc. from all my designer bags in one of my LV gift boxes. The list helps me remember all the items I have because I'm forgetful. It also deters me from buying more stuff, because I look at the list and realize that I don't need anymore bags and accessories. It's a good tool for my ban! :P

I have a file of all my purchases over the last 20 years. It is so fun to go through and look at all the receipts and info ect. I think you are doing the right thing. I guess I could do a spreadsheet too with all my information but it would take way too long and I am not that motivated to keep it that way but since you are starting out...it is great to do that

i have an excel spreadsheet for my LV bags. it has the name, where it was made, date code, purchase date, where it was purchased, price paid (then) and current price. im currently working on including pictures with the spread sheet. i dont know why i started doing it.. i guess i had a lot of time in my hands :shrugs: