Do you inspire friends?

I have 2 sets of friends, 1 set would not dream of spending £100 on a bag, and another set would happily spend thousands on the right bags for them. I just buy what I like it tends to be expensive!Lol!, thanks to this site, I am buying only the things I really love!

i hardley doubt any of my friends would consider spending 2k+ on just a handbag inspirational.

most of them would rather purchase items on a very grander scale ie. jet skiies, house, car etc

no...my bff and I have our faves: I am mostly Chanel, Hermes, and Dior. She is LV and Gucci. Every once and a while we might find a common ground in each other's favorite designers but for the most part we just admire how each other pulls of that particular designer's look.

Most of my friends would not spend that kind of money on a bag- they are into spending money on fancy restauarnts and alcohol and travelling instead. I did influence one girl who is no longer my friend to start buying chanels - she was formerly addicted to louis vuitton and knew nothing about chanel until i got her into it. i also got my mom into chanel recently which im excited about. i got her the rhinestone cc earrings for mothers day- which she loves- and she is considering buying a chanel shoulder bag.

Yes, I have a friend who inspires me, and I inspire her. Together we're trouble. (you know who you are if you're reading this).

Also, I inspired my sister in law (who also found her way here as well) Lets just say my brother is not too happy with me right now LOL.

I dont know if i inspire my friends but they certainly like my high-end bags...LOL I'm in the process of converting one of my friends. I told her that once she comes over to our side....she'll never EVER be able to go back (to non-designer handbags) :devil: